studio-néo is an architecture+ design practice headed by Steve West producing intelligent, creative and practical solutions with commercial acumen.
Our clients include legal, financial, media and other professionals, companies, property landlords and investors, tenants, developers and private clients.
Steve is a qualified Architect and RIBA member, graduating from Manchester University School of Architecture.
During training Steve worked for JSBP in London on prestigious UK projects such as the Dorchester Hotel Park Lane and for a short period in the Middle East on mass housing projects. Post- qualification Steve briefly worked in Liverpool and Manchester for large practices before setting up Charter Design in 1990.
In addition to initial concept design Steve is responsible for client contact, project feasibility, business management and promotion. studio_néo undertakes work in the following sectors…
Commercial & Workplace Architecture
Development Master Planning
Designing With & Reworking Listed Buildings & Heritage Assets
Remodelling of Commercial Buildings
Studio-Néo are based in the North-West and work in both the UK and Europe.
3 Bridgewater street,
+44(0) 19257 52225
We undertake the following services in connection with our sectors:
- Initial briefing and evaluation
- Concept design, initial budgets and feasibility studies
- Visualisation, modelling and presentation documents
- Branding, signage and graphics
- Planning and listed building procedures & applications
- Technical & construction information
- Building control applications
- Competitive project procurement procedures
- Project financial management & contract administration to completion
Get in Touch
Got any questions? If you’d like to find out a little more about what Studio-Néo can do for you, or if you have a few questions that you’d like us to answer, send us a message via this contact form and we can get back to you with any required information. If you’d like to talk to us directly, feel free to call us on 01925 752 225.